A Frog Haunting


Last night, I heard rustling in my bedroom by the bed when nothing or no one else was in the room. I'm not gonna lie. It kinda freaked me out.

When I couldn't find the source, and it finally stopped, I wrote it off to a random occurrence.
Then at two in the morning, my kid came to wake me up, saying there was scratching noise under his bed. 

Again, I was a bit caught off guard. He said he wasn't scared and had even searched under his bed with a flashlight to find nothing.

Man, at that age, if I were him, I'd have been screaming for my mom but not him. He said he told me only because he thought I'd like to know. I walked him back to his room, not because he was scared but because I was a bit creeped out. What was making noises in our rooms??!

Then, tonight, my husband caught a squatter in our house. Yup, a squatter... but not the kind you're probably thinking of.

This was the kind that hops and eats bugs. A baby frog was bouncing in his room inside his electronics cabinet. I think a little frogger was the source of all our random noises. Not too long after that, I found a frog poop on my kitchen floor. 

So... that means he's been in almost every room of our house. LOL.
We let him out to hop in our garden, which I'm hoping means there will be no more scary noises under the beds, by the beds, behind the curtains ...  noooo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise