Real Life



I wanted to apologize if it's seemed my posts have been slim lately, but I've had so many things going on in my real life that it's left me with little to no time.

Lately, life hasn't been spent enough with my friends and family as much as I'd like, as I think we all tend to hibernate in the winter. Once Spring hits, we'll all be out and about again ( like this picture), life has definitely kept me on my toes.

I've been contacted by a production company in London to work with them on some projects, so my mind and time have been very full. The sequel for Finding Kylie is still on, but I'm splitting my time between the two projects. This week I'm speaking at my old University as an 'author' and am not sure I'll have anything interesting to say, but when asked to do these things...you do so wholeheartedly. Next week, I'm driving to Tulsa for the FOX morning show for an interview. They contacted me last week, and it's an honor to be asked to do this as well.

So please don't think I'm ignoring my blogging...just know I'm doing what I can - when I can without sacrificing time for my son and family. Thank you so much for your support and continued interest in my book and this blog. I appreciate each and every one of you!

Kim

Also if you're a member of good reads, there's a contest there. Could you vote for Finding Kylie at this link?
Thank you!

Comments

Unknown said…
you know you have my vote.... keep up the good work... we all know you are busy... and we are all in there cheering you on....

Colleen
Kimberly McKay said…
Thanks Colleen!
terri said…
You have the best reasons in the world to be away from your blog.... your wonderful family and the continued success of your book. I've been thinking about you lately and figured you've been busy writing. It's the way it should be. Your spending time with the ones you love and doing the things you love.
I am Harriet said…
Great post.
sounds like a great idea!
Anonymous said…
I am SO PROUD of you for having so much success with your very first book! It is well-deserved, believe me!
Kimberly McKay said…
Thank you to all of you!! I appreciate your support .
Anonymous said…
Girl I am so proud and so happy for you!
How exciting! I look forward to hearing how everything is going.
Ann Harrison said…
What a wonderful time in your life.
Get as much rest as possible and take your vitamins ;->
Annette Piper said…
Life gets busy sometimes - in everyone's life!

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

Never know what you're gonna get...

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!