Prayer mixed with a little Ozzy

When I was getting out of the shower this morning, my husband rushed in and said, "Come here, you've got to hear this!"

I dried off and listened from my room to my son saying the sweetest prayers on his karaoke machine. It wasn't hard to hear since he had it turned it to the loudest volume setting.

I heard:
"Dear Jesus, Thank you for dying on the cross for me. You rose again and you love me...thank you. My mom likes roses and she saves them after they die! Oh and please bless 'Abensengya' (that's the little boy we sponsor in Africa). Give him a house with bricks instead of mud and sticks...oh please give him a garage door and food! He doesn't have food like I do because he's on the other side of the earth, where its dusty and dirty. But the moon is a dusty surface, and it's okay. Thank you, Jesus, Amen!"

I was amazed at his prayer and then all of the sudden he broke out in:
AAAAAlll Aboard! Haahaaahaaa! I-I-I-I....crazy train!

My husband has me set to Ozzy Ozborne on his cell phone, so when I call it rings that crazy song. It is apparently my son's favorite song right now.

I busted up laughing! Especially at the thought of Jesus 'rose' again and my son visualizing roses! Kids are so funny!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is precious! But the thought of a four year old singing Ozzy... too funny.
Rebecca said…
Kids are so sweet {and funny!}. Sorry I missed my faithful Friday this week. My hubby has a four day weekend so my days were all thrown off & I totally forgot. I'll be sure to do it next week though!
Taylor Blue said…
That is so cute...Saying about Jesus and roses...Kids are so cute...and maybe Jesus likes Ozzy too..so it's all good...
Mommy's Getaway said…
My kind of kid...loves Jesus and Ozzy. :D What a cutiepie!
Anonymous said…
That's adorable! You should try and get that recorded... and play it on his 21st birthday party or graduation or something :) My son's current favourite song is "Happy birthday to you"...in Xhosa - He sings it all the time! Not quite as cool as Ozzy though ;P
Lil Bologna said…
What a blessing to hear your children pray....
Laurie said…
I love it...my 15 year old who plays the guitar has just discovered Crazy Train. That is all we hear. I love your sons prayer.
Take care...

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise