A NOVEL THOUGHT

For those podcast listeners out there, I invite you to stop by A NOVEL THOUGHT. When 2020 imploded on the world, we all found ourselves with a bit of extra time on our hands. Some like my mom, picked up painting while I started a podcast. You can listen to the trailer here: TRAILER 


I interview those in and outside the writing & entertainment industry for a comprehensive look at the world, highlighting people who are trailblazers in their fields. A Novel Thought focuses on a variety of topics, but all will be thought-provoking and uplifting.


I'd love it if you stopped by! And if you're doing something NEW in your world, I'd love to hear from you. Maybe YOU would be a fit for my podcast.


Here's to a NEW thing in the NEW YEAR. 

Check out a short clip from my latest episode.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise