Coming to a Close


With only days until the new year, I think we're all breathing a sigh of relief to start a new chapter as 2017 comes to a close.


This last year has been filled with so much negative press, political rhetoric, scandals, and media mayhem that I'm ready - like most people I know - to let it all go.


So, I'm asking you to look toward 2018 with a goal in mind. Some call it a New Year's resolution, but I'm not a big believer in those. I think we should make our lives better EVERY DAY not just at the first of the New Year.

Find within yourself three ways you can improve your life, the lives around you, and your community. Approach those three goals (whether it be letting go of anger, volunteering in your church or community, or supporting a cause) with the intent to make it a year-long campaign.

Focus on what you can do to improve the world around you and LET GO of the negativity that others fall prey to.

BE the DIFFERENCE to balance out the hate and the anger in our culture. Make a cultural shift and watch how it makes a difference in the lives around you. And message me when you've thought of what you're going to do to make that shift!  I'd love to hear from you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise