Humbling Responses


This was a review on Amazon, which was left recently for Finding Kylie.  Between reviews like this ...  and supportive texts (see below) from some of my favorite blogger buddies, like Terri, about COMING HOME - I'm so happy.


Sometimes God gives me inspiration on what needs to be included in my books ... sometimes I pray - not knowing - and it just evolves from there.  Either way, I have to believe they're just as they should be -- with a message for someone who needs it.  So keep reading America and let me know how each book has touched you.






Comments

terri said…
I love how you've established a pattern in which each story leads into a new book about one of the characters. I just finished Coming Home and absolutely loved it. I should have been packing to go on vacation today, but just couldn't put it down. The suspense in the final chapters was just too much to walk away. Beautiful story. Keep writing, my friend!
Kimberly McKay said…
You're so awesome for letting me know. I'm so glad. You've made my week.

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise