I've got the coolest readers ... yeah, that means you!

From time to time, readers will email me photos of themselves, with a copy of my books. I've seen some pretty fantastic pics over the years. A few are displayed here.

However, this week I received THE photo of all photos when a reader sent me her idea of what I call book blasting (the art of taking a book and post pics with it everywhere). Below you can see her scuba diving, with a copy of FACING REDEMPTION. And, she was also kind enough to make a video for me.

I have been on cloud nine all week!!  I am in awe of her thoughtfulness and creativity.

See for yourself ... talk about not being able to put a book down.



And you've got to see her video - here at this link.  Or you can watch it here:



OKAY --- now here's your challenge.  I'd love for you to top that.  Send me your creative photos at kimberlymckayauthor@gmail.com.  And if you're a tablet reader - no worries ... those count too.  Just make sure the book title can be seen on your nook, kindle ... or whatever you read on.  

  I'd love to hear from you, and can't wait to see what you come up with.

Have a blessed day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise