Facing Redemption to release in September

So those of you who've been asking for a while --- wait no longer!

It took me a bit longer than expected,  as I have a full-time job and a family to watch over.  Whew.  It's been a bit of a journey as my former publisher left a very bad taste in my mouth, but I won't get into details here.

Let's just say I'm happy to have a new path that will give me what I need.

Facing Redemption will release September 15th, and I'll have a book launch party in OKC at Sauced.
If you're in OKC, I'd love to have you.  Just email me at kimberlymckayauthor@gmail.com so I can keep an accurate headcount.

We'll have a drawing for some door prizes, one being a free book with some other pretty cool items bundled in.

So, if you've wondered whatever became of Timothy and Chastity...
If you're dying to know if Chastity read John's letter...
Or if you're interested in knowing more about the rest of the story...

It's all coming soon.

Below is the premise for Facing Redemption:


What if you had done something so unimaginable in your past that you could never be forgiven?

John Mikale, a man with a checkered reputation, is unable to shake free from the hurt he’s caused in his past knowing how many people it scarred in its wake. Now married and expecting another child, he's haunted by cryptic dreams, leaving him unable to move forward unless he connects with his estranged daughter, Chastity. He begins writing her letters hoping to bridge the gap, yet how can he expect forgiveness when he can’t begin to forgive himself?

Chastity Wayne, finally free from her mother’s past, is on the verge of falling in love and about to start her burgeoning art career when she receives a letter from the father she'd always dreamed of having until the day she didn't. From the moment she opens the envelope, any emotional freedom she’s found is reclaimed line by line.

Facing Redemption is a dual storyline that follows an unwanted father and daughter’s journey as they navigate the ties that bind them. It also continues Chastity and Timothy's love story which began in Finding Kylie, the first book in this series.




Comments

Tara R. said…
I. CANNOT. WAIT!

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise