Brooke White - what you see is what you get

Brooke was one of my favorites on American Idol. She was the girl with a sunny smile and a warm presence. From the first time she sang, I thought she was a  talented artist. We voted for her often.

Last night at an American Heart Association fundraiser, I had the chance to visit with her. She graciously played for our benefit and stayed to talk with all her fans.

Now I will say this -- one thing great about Oklahoma is that we don't swarm people or trample others to get to visit with anyone, famous or not. I was impressed that the entire room gave her space, allowing her to mingle at her leisure.

However, I have a feeling even if we were a rude bunch - she would have been just as gracious. She took the time to truly visit with those around her. And I also found out she likes to read! And guess what's next on her reading list??

I always knew she was a smart girl! :) And just like on TV - she's brilliantly talented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise