A small but worthy review

In a tough economy, it's hard to sell anything that's not needed. To me, the one thing needed is a good story to take you away from any stress you may have currently in your own life! But it's clear I'm not normal...and not everyone is a reader.

At this point, I'm still waiting to know how many copies of Finding Kylie have sold, but I know it's making somewhat of a ripple. I get too many emails from random people, who I have no ties to for it not to have made an impact.

Days like these are well worth the wait when I get a wonderful comment from a random stranger sent to me via Facebook or email:

Pj Blevins- I just finished your book and it is spectacular. I love books that make me cry! I can so emphasize with Chastity in losing her Mother as I lost mine a year ago. Can't wait to see what happens to her in your next book. Hope it comes out soon.

Thank you miss PJ - whoever you are...where ever you are. You and those like you, who take this book to heart, is why I wrote this book. It doesn't matter how much I make (okay yes it does - a little) - as long as my work makes an impact by touching people's hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Never know what you're gonna get...