Thank YOU and you

Colleen, at Short Stories in the Making, just surprised me by leaving me such a kind comment on my Daily Blessings blog. What a delight to have a reader, who has just finished your book, send a genuinely kind email and leave a blog comment about their thoughts on your work.

So far I am so excited by people by Colleen, who have shown love for Finding Kylie and genuine interest in the sequel. It drives me to get this second book done, and it also puts pressure on me somewhat to make it the best it can be.

So Thank YOU, Colleen, for your kind words and for writing a review for my book - without me even asking. You're very kind!

Comments

Unknown said…
I have also left my review on AMAZON...

I have emailed friends about your book. I am chewing nails waiting for the next book. You can bet I will be first in line.

Thank you for such a wonderful book.

Your #1 Fan
Colleen
Aren't people who take the time to thank you just the best? Seems like all people want to do these days is complain.
I am Harriet said…
That is wonderful!
Char said…
Merry Christmas, Kim!

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Never know what you're gonna get...