vid message from me... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 17, 2008 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments wfbdoglover said… Cute! Have fun! We will miss you! LeBlanc said… I love the idea of a video post. I may steal that soon. Anonymous said… Wow! Not that I don't think you look great WITH makeup, but you look very Pretty as well WITHOUT!Have a great trip! One of these days I'm gonna get there. Indian Lake Papa said… Have a nice vacation - mama wants to too! Unknown said… Geez... that's you with no make up? Could've fooled me!! You ARE "Blessed"! =^)Have a great vacay Momma! Char said… Just shows that good lighting can enhance the features just as well as makeup!Come back with a tan1 Beth said… 22 viewers... ;-)Have a great time on the beach! Momo Fali said… I hope you had a blast! (Oh, and you look GREAT!)
Comments
Have a great trip! One of these days I'm gonna get there.
Have a great vacay Momma!
Come back with a tan1
Have a great time on the beach!