Just wanted you all to see the fruit of my labor from Saturday. These are a couple of many of my favorite shots I took. Stop by and let me know what you think.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful location.. This is adorable. You are good.
I usually use my camera phone for blogging, and never get very good photos. The wife has a fantastic camera, but tells me i'll break it!! (she's probably right) Your pictures look great :)
thank you!! for coming by to see me...i must apologize for being super slack....i have had the flu and havent been blog hopping or posting as i should the past 8/9 days (yikes) such a bad bad blogger i am!
now im having to catch up on WORK (yay)AND blogging.... ;o)
i enjoyed your comments! i hope you will cont to hop by and i promise i will be back on my blog-a-licious blogging trail SOON!
Thanks all. If I could do that full time I would. One of these days, maybe I'll work up to it so I can quit my sales job! It might take a couple of years, but thats my goal.
You guessed it. That's my poor little Passat up there smashed in. At 3:30 CST a 20-year-old kid, driving an O'rielly's Auto Parts truck, wasn't smart enough to read those red octagonal signs that instruct you to stop. Wait let me say that louder, STOP! Today I was hit by a kid who couldn't read or follow basic traffic law. I'm drained and I want to go to sleep. I'm sure it's all the adrenaline that's now left my system, which is leaving me feeling so tired. The thing that amazed me was how cavalier this kid was. He could have cared less than he hit me. He made it seem like it was my fault that he pulled out from a stop sign and ran into the side of my car. How stupid does he think the police officer was? There was no damage to the front of my car, so when he said, "She came out of nowhere!" it wasn't a likely story. Especially when it was clear he had run into my passenger door and scraped up the side of my car. My hu...
Okay, so I got a sex ed lesson this week from my almost 5-year-old. I know at this age kids are extremely interested in their bodies and the differences in them and the opposite sex. I think with boys...they are from birth to the grave....but I digress. He called me into the bathroom and said, "hey mom....um you know my hump?" (He calls his nads his hump, and I've never told him any other term) I nodded my head. He asked, "do you know it's a bucket of skin that holds my pee?" I raised my eyebrows and said, "No, I didn't know that." Okay...at this point I'm not going to correct him. I'm just gonna let him figure some stuff out on his own until "THE" talk comes at a later date. He got excited and kept going, " And you know what? " "What?" "When I'm older...I'll have hair on it too!" I almost fell to the floor at this one! "Ooooh really? Where did you hear that?" ...
I think I may start a campaign in my state for butt crack awareness. I swear - I have never seen so much butt crack in my life as I have in the last few weeks. It's not like I'm looking for it either...it just seems to find me. Like when I'm walking to the car lot to see a potential client... BUTT crack... or when there may be a girl leaning over cleaning cars...not caring what she's showing to the rest of the world. You guessed it! Even driving down the road... two workmen fixing cable on the side of the road and showing ...yup, there it is! It's right out there for anyone's viewing pleasure. But the worst is when I'm at a restaurant... sitting down for a nice meal... and the table next to us... (sigh) butt crack, hanging out for all to see. Please, people. It's not very appetizing. Now I know I'm not the only one seeing this! Doesn't anyone else mind? And believe me, with the lower jeans I've got in my wardrobe, I know I've...
Comments
Your pictures look great :)
now im having to catch up on WORK (yay)AND blogging.... ;o)
i enjoyed your comments! i hope you will cont to hop by and i promise i will be back on my blog-a-licious blogging trail SOON!
YAY!
;o) A-Licious xoxoxox