Today I'm 35~WooHoo!

My son has been so excited it's my birthday! He gave me thirty-five love taps today and sang 'Happy Birthday'! He says that yesterday I was thirty-four, but now I'm thirty-five! It's so exciting for him to have any chance to celebrate!

We usually do fireworks on my birthday since the 4th of July is over a weekend. We make it a birthday weekend event for me! With the 4th being on a Wednesday this year, it kind of broke up our celebration. I feel kind of funny today like my birthday's already over. After all, we watched the fireworks this week already. I hope once I get to my mom's tonight I can gear up for a B-Day dinner!

My mom is the most awesome cook and anything she prepares will always get rave reviews. I always ask for Mexican food, and my sister, whose birthday is in August, always asks for Japanese. So during the summer, we always have great big family dinners. Tonight will be chille rellenos, chicken or beef enchiladas, tex-mex dip, and homemade chocolate ice cream! I got a cake at my favorite bakery, which is famous for the best desserts in town. I asked the owner to make me something delicious and c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e! I can't wait!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will be traveling a lot again next week to a few small towns and then off to Kentucky the following week. So I may be on here some, but not too often. (I'm traveled out! Pooped!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday!
Loz said…
From one cancerian to another may I wish you a very happy birthday and many more :)
Rebecca said…
I hope you had a great birthday dinner! It sounds delicious. What part of Kentucky will you be traveling to? Just curious - I'm in Southern, right along the Tennessee border.
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday! Hope it was wonderful!
Stacy said…
Happy Late Birthday

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise