Get out of here mom!

It's finally happened...and a lot sooner than I thought it would. My little four-year-old baby asked me to get out of the bathroom so he could dry off in privacy. For months I've been letting him shower alone with ground rules, and I've always been within earshot in case of an accident. The rules were:

1) Answer if I call to check on you...to make sure all is well
2) No jumping or horseplay since it's slippery
3) No water outside of the shower
4) Call me when you need to get out

I've not yet allowed him to get out b/c of his daredevil ways. He wants to hop out or step on the tub's side with wet feet. That's a huge no-no!

Well tonight, he called to get the water turned off and proceeded to tell me to GET OUT, MOM! Just in the last few weeks, he's growing up so fast! I swear he's grown two inches in the last week! And he's not only picking out his own clothes but mine as well. What happened to my little boy?

Comments

Rebecca said…
They grow up way too fast! Sounds like you may have a touch of baby fever? Maybe? ;)
Kimberly McKay said…
Oh for sure! No maybe's about it.
Rebecca said…
There seem to be lots of preggy's around here so if you ever come out this way be sure to drink the water! :P
Lance Eh. said…
They grow up so fast don't they!

Lance
Http://Lanceeh.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise