The value of cuddling

Although I make substantially less money with the job I have taken, it allows me more mommy time at home with my son. I don't have to be at an office at a certain time in the morning, which means I am able to get him to school without rushing. And the days he's not in school, I'm able to wake him up and cuddle as much as I want until he's awake enough to be independent.

Lately, people have been asking me how we're getting by as a family. I just keep telling them, "We're doing alright...actually we're doing great. Yeah, we have to shuffle a little when it comes to paying bills...but you can't put a value on the time I get with my son!"

No one can argue with that! I am so blessed. I thank God every day for providing me with the opportunity to work for my company. I am one of those mom's who has to work...we wouldn't make it on one income. After months of praying, God handed me this opportunity, and I see his blessings every day whenever I get to cuddle.

Thank you, Lord!


side note: this morning was the first morning in a long time that he was clingy when I dropped him off for the day to his caretakers. It never gets easy to leave a child when they're crying for their mommy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise