update...

We spent the late afternoon in the closet, due to tornadoes hitting a few miles away from us. The good news my son is completely better but was terrified by the tornado warning sirens blaring. The more miraculous news is if my son hadn't been so sick last night and I hadn't kept him home, I would have been exiting at the exact place at the exact time where the tornado hit and flipped cars over on the road. I would have been picking him up from daycare and could have been in a serious accident.

Although I never want my son to be sick, God used my son's sickness to save me from a worse fate.
THANK GOD FOR SMALL AND BIG MIRACLES!

Comments

Lynda said…
You are right! He moves us where we are meant to be! Glad that you are all alright... hope that the night is better for you... peace, sweet lady...
Terri said…
WOW! Someone was definitely watching over you!
Dazd said…
Wow...yes indeed a small miracle.

Thanks for stopping by my place and commenting. You have a nice blog here and I'll be returning!

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise