raging stomach virus

It's storming severely outside, much like the way I feel inside. My son rarely gets sick, but in the last six months, it's always something. Fortunately, he is never as sick as most kids get. He's pretty strong, but last night was a different story.

I've been up all night with his little tummy cramping. Almost every hour on the hour it would get so bad that he'd start crying and then release a little...enough that he might sleep for twenty minutes or so. I put a warm compress on his stomach...I rubbed his back, and just rocked him as gently as I could.

He only threw up once THANK GOD! My little guy finally fell asleep around 4 a.m. and is still in his room sawing logs. I'm worn out...my nickname fits today, but I am also so grateful his tummy isn't causing him any grief at the moment. Nothing is worse than when your child is in pain, and you can't do anything to stop it. I would change places with him in a heartbeat to relieve his agony.

Please pray he's better today. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Never know what you're gonna get...