The Launch Was a Success

This weekend was the launch for COMING HOME, and I'm still reeling from the number of people that came in from all over the country.  There were people from California, Kansas, Texas, and of course... Oklahoma.

Although it was the launch for COMING HOME, I also had my other books for sale.  Finding Kylie has been re-released with a new cover, it was also a highlight of the day.

For a few hours, it was non-stop traffic, with about one-hundred and forthy in attendance. The Shave Ice stand and the Egg Roll truck I had on-site were also a plus.  From the free appetizers to door prizes - customers were lining up in support of my big day.

After I signed each book, I slipped out from my table for a picture with each new reader.  Here are a few for your enjoyment.







Thank you to all of you who drove in for the fun event.  I'm so grateful to you all and blessed by each one of you.

I look forward to your reviews coming in.  To leave a review for COMING HOME (paperback version) - go here.

I just saw this post from my first book launch and had a giggle.  Man, time flies.


Comments

Giselle said…
Aww it looks like you had a blast! :) Congrats on the launch!!
Kimberly McKay said…
Giselle, thank you!! It was fun.

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise