Second Chances Preview


Unexpectedly, my fifth book, Second Chances, has come together pretty quick.  I had a long timeline scheduled to make sure I'd stay on track for a Spring of 2016 release.  However, the cover came together faster than initially thought, and the person reviewing the book got me her write-up today versus the end of the month.

Here is what she has to say about Second Chances:

"Second Chances is one of those books you can't help but finish in a day or two, but the characters will stay with you long after that. McKay has created a story that is grounded by realistic people and familiar situations, with just enough drama, romance, and humor to keep readers interested. 


Paige finds herself starting over after years of marriage to a cold, controlling man.  Her divorce gives her the chance to rediscover herself, her family, her hometown, and most importantly, the star football player from her high school.  They'd always secretly had eyes for each other, and while I can't say the ending came as any sort of surprise, I enjoyed how McKay got them there.  


Second Chances is an engaging read that may even have you thinking about your own life and the decisions you've made.  I hope this isn't the last we see of these characters, because I can't wait to see what happens to them next."  


                             Cara Rice, host/producer of 107.7 The Franchise


Cara's review made my heart smile, and I'm so grateful for her honest candor.  As someone who works with former pro athletes, I thought she was the perfect person to review it as the main character's love interest is also a former pro athlete.

For the synopsis of the book - you click HERE to read it.

Stay tuned to this blog and my twitter or Facebook - for release a release date for SECOND CHANCES.  In the meantime, here is a glimpse of the cover.



Look for a release sometime in the next two months (or maybe sooner)!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise