Happy Birthday Babe
My husband and I just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this past summer. Since today is his birthday, I thought I'd post a few things about him that make my heart smile.
- Anytime I'm grouchy or in a bad mood - he always finds ways to make me laugh.
- He always drops whatever he has going on to spend time with our son, even if he's pressed with a million deadlines at work.
- Anytime anyone needs anything - help moving, an extra hand, an ear - he's the first in line.
- His heart is so tender. He is a man of faith, who understands that life is short and a gift.
- When he can beat our neighbors outside on the weekend, he mows and edges their yards along with ours. He's that guy - the one to work on your yard.
- He's the last to tell anyone about something he's done - because he's humble.
- And he's always got a song lyric or song to go along with any conversation.
In short, life is never ever boring with this guy. And I'm so blessed that God saved him for me. I know it's his birthday today, but he's my gift every day.