Happy Birthday Babe


This past summer, my husband and I celebrated our fifteenth wedding anniversary.  Since today is his birthday, I thought I'd post a few things about him that make my heart smile.

  • Anytime I'm grouchy or in a bad mood - he always finds ways to make me laugh.  
  • He always drops whatever he has going on to spend time with our son, even if he's pressed with a million deadlines at work.
  • Anytime anyone needs anything - help to move, an extra hand, an ear - he's the first in line.
  • His heart is so tender. He is a man of faith, who understands that life is short and a gift.
  • When he can beat our neighbors outside on the weekend, he mows and edges their yards along with ours.  He's that guy - the one to work on your yard.
  • He's the last to tell anyone about something he's done - because he's humble.
  • And he's always got a song lyric or song to go along with any conversation.  
In short, life is never ever boring with this guy. And I'm so blessed that God saved him for me. I know it's his birthday today, but he's my gift every day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise