Great News

This week has been very productive.  Not only did I get the final cover signed off on - for COMING HOME, but I also got the mock cover finished for the re-release of FINDING KYLIE, which will be available next month as well.  This way - I can have a few copies of FINDING KYLIE available at my book launch party for COMING HOME.

Speaking of COMING HOME - I woke up today to an email from a writer, who gave a very positive review. It was published in Blogcritics magazine and the Seattle pi.

You can see Blogcritics review here and the Seattle pi review here -- but if you don't want to read the whole thing, then let me post the best part for your convenience:

"Coming Home is really about Anne and her ability to come to terms with the things that have shaped her past: the death of her parents, the inability to live in the elite world of her grandparents, the failed relationships, and, most of all, the alienation of her little sister Grace. But it is more than that. It is also about being willing to give up everything she desires in the world to come to the rescue of her sister and yet trust that things that are meant to be will become a reality.

There are times when a story just comes together. When there is that combination of characters, story, and feel that creates that entertaining read. Coming Home is one of those times. It is an engaging read with a storyline that not only will keep you entertained, but the ending has so many twists and turns, it will keep you guessing until the final page. Still, as good as the story is, to me, to be the true test of a book is the characters and how believable they are. Coming Home does not disappoint. I still find myself wanting to go back and read more.
Coming Home is not due out until August 23, 2014, so in the meantime, if you haven't already, you can always go out and get the author's previous books Finding Kylie and Facing Redemption."

I want to extend a big thank you to T. Michael Testi for his continued support of my books, and his willingness to share his thoughts on this book.  
Coming Home and the second printing of Finding Kylie will be available on Amazon, kindle, nook, and smash words. If there is a format, you'd like to see it released in - please let me know by leaving me a comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise