Book Contest


What is something about you - that most people would find surprising?

We all have our story!! I'd love to know a tidbit about you that makes my eyes light up and makes my mouth water.

It could be anything from 'I'm double-jointed' to 'I speak three languages' to 'my dad was a spy'.

I'm running a contest at my FB page - and asking people to share and reveal their surprises.

Whoever gives me something I can't live without, which also needs to easily fit into the fifth book I'm starting, Second Chances will win their surprising fact as part of the story.


Or leave me a comment here if you're not on FB.  I want to know about you!! And I can't wait to hear from you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Never know what you're gonna get...