Sweet Emails Make My Day

After last weeks Facing Redemption downloads from Kindle (which at one point were over 1,500 in one day), I was hoping to hear from some readers after they finished the book.  I  thought maybe in a few weeks or a month, a few might trickle in.

However, yesterday, I got an email with the subject line, which read Finding Kylie. Again, I didn't expect this to be anything related to Facing Redemption as it was referencing my first book - not my second.

I opened it up, only to read a sweet letter from a very nice lady.  It said she had just read Facing Redemption on her  Kindle but could not find Finding Kylie electronically, and wanted to know the best way to get her hands on a copy.  She also wanted to know when Coming Home was going to be released.
I explained that since my contract was up with my previous publisher, she pulled everything off Kindle and that she'd have to order a hard copy.

She went on to explain how much she enjoyed the read, and that she was going to have someone take her picture with her Kindle version of Facing Redemption this weekend and send it to me.

The fact that this woman went out of her way to tell me her candid thoughts was very touching.  Most only reach out when it's something negative (thankfully I rarely - if ever get those).  And, this woman was so delightful that I had to send her a little care package as a thank you. So, off went a signed copy of Finding Kylie in the mail so she wouldn't have to search for her own copy.

So to you, Ms. Norma, thank you for making my day and taking the time to spread some cheer.


Comments

terri said…
I'm so glad you got such positive feedback on your book. You deserve it. Hope Norma enjoys Finding Kylie! :-)
Kimberly McKay said…
You're so sweet. Thanks my friend. I hope she does too.
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

Never know what you're gonna get...

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!