a few reviews

 So a few people have sent me some more than kind words on their thoughts about 'Facing Redemption'. They've emailed, texted, and even left one on Amazon.

I encourage anyone, who has read it, to leave one on Amazon, like this nice reader did.

 In case you don't want to click the link - here's her posting word for word:

I highly recommend this book! It made me laugh and cry. Even though it is fiction (which I don't usually read), the characters felt very real life to me. It's available as a Kindle download or regular book. It took me only 2 days to read it. I didn't want to put it down! I will need to order the prequel to this book now - Finding Kylie.

For a couple more go to my author website here: http://www.kimberlymckayauthor.com/

 I can't wait to hear what you say. :) And I'll have some blogger pals chiming in soon... stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise