After the luanch ...

The launch was an amazing experience. Pardon me for not blogging sooner. I think I'm still recovering. It was a non-stop stream of people coming through the door from 5:30 p.m. to about 9:30 p.m. 

At one point the line was out the door. I just couldn't believe that people were driving in from Texas, St. Louis and where ever else... I want to send a big thank you to all of you, who drove in from near and far to support. I am so blessed by each one of you. I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. I loved hearing how much you loved the story lines and characters. I loved how much you were invested in me and my characters.

I also needed to post the above picture. How many launch parties have the cover model on hand? Mine did! He was there to take pics with the ladies and was very kind to stay the whole time. I'm surrounded by amazing support from the readers to those, who played their part to make this book happen (including the cover model). I've got one more smaller event, a book signing, at Full Circle Book store on November 3rd, just days before the election. So while you're watching the world get caught up in the heated political debates, escape into some worthwhile characters and come get your owned signed copy of 'Facing Redemption.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise