3 days and counting till the launch

So today, I went to get my hair done.  Tomorrow, it will be time for a Pedi.

I already have my outfit picked out and ready to go for the book launch on Saturday.

The major details have been finalized.  Posters have been printed.  Door prizes are in-house, ready to wrap up for the drawing we'll have on-site. Balloons are scheduled to be picked up.

Friday, I'll be interviewed on the number one top slated news show in Oklahoma City bright and early at 6 a.m.

Now, I just have to think of all the little things I may have missed and take some time to de-stress.  It is strictly time to look forward to seeing everyone.

What blows me away is that I'm getting messages from readers, who are fans, that are driving from multiple states away for the launch for Facing Redemption.

What a humbling and mind-blowing experience this is going to be.  I'll post pictures to my FB page, so if you've not gone and liked it yet ... please do so.  

Have a great weekend.  I'm going to!


Comments

Tara R. said…
So very excited for you. Good luck at the launch, I hope it's a huge success.

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise