What would NOAH tweet about?

So news of Darren Aronofsky's NOAH is popping up all over the web.  From this story on USA Today to hundreds of twitter feeds and Facebook posts.

Not only is the excitement is building from the different outlets and word of mouth, but also through Aronofsky's tweets from his direct feed. You can go follow him here for a play by play on the movie's progress. Russell Crowe is even engaging in tweeting about his experience along the way.

It made me start thinking, "What would NOAH tweet if he could?"

Day 1 - lots of rain... people are laughing at my ark. They think I'm an #epicfail

Day 10 - Water has overcome our city. People are not laughing anymore. They're begging to get in. #thisishard

Day 20 - I don't see a living soul...very sad. Surrounded by water.  #confusedbutstayingfaithful

Day 30 - I really want off this big boat. My family is grumbling, but I'm trusting God. #theanimalssmell

Day 40 - I see a rainbow. We've found land. We're stepping out to start anew. #praiseGod #miracleshappen #blessed

When things get hard, what is our reaction? Do we step out in faith? Or do we grumble and sit by, watching the rain? I think Noah's story is one of the most intriguing throughout the Bible. Against all odds - through his family's, friends', and neighbors' doubts - he listened and was obedient. He never strayed from the task at hand. I'm not saying he didn't doubt himself or God a little, but he obeyed and was blessed with the opportunity to start a whole new generation.  

I can't wait for this movie. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise