Have a Little Faith ...

Once in a while, you get one of those feel-good spiritually uplifting moments and you can feel God's arms wrap around you and your heart. It's as if you can almost feel His presence right inside you, reminding you of his love. Well, what I'm getting ready to tell you about is also one of those feel-good, uplifting projects that will give you goosebumps.

You all know I'm a fan of Hallmark anything - and it's not just because I've met Brad Moore, the President of Hallmark Films. It's also because of the quality of the films they put out. When I hear of anything new of theirs, I grab my tissue box and get ready for a sweet and clean movie. My husband makes fun of me every time, yet he often stops and watches, interested whether he'd admit or not.

Let's face it ... he makes fun of me a lot. I cry at Extreme Home Makeover. I cry at a military USAA commercial, with the scene where the troops finally come home and rush into the arms of their loved ones. I cry at most emotionally uplifting moments on TV. And I'm sure Mitch Albom's new project Have a Little Faith will be no different.

You may remember Mitch Albom from his book and film, Tuesdays With Morrie.

Well if you've not heard of his work before - listen up because Have a Little Faith will blow you away. You can see the trailer here.

I can't wait to read the book and see the film. And in a few days I will have some books of his to give away to anyone here that is interested. Contact me in the comment section or via email @ kimberlymckayauthor@gmail.com if you'd like to be considered.

Oh! And make sure you have a box of tissues on hand!

Comments

Unknown said…
Mitch Albom is truly inspiring. Can't wait to see the movie.

P.S. I'm a sap, too--even for commercials! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise