so here's the deal ...

I promise I've not been out of commission just running around like crazy, which has kept me from sitting let alone blogging.

Life since October has been overloaded with everything retail, as I took a full-time job. Unfortunately, this left me unable to creatively unload, which means I've not completely finished my sequel yet. But ... it's almost done.

The only thing creative I've been able to do is to take some photography jobs here and there. I've not had much time off from retail-land to work on my company, but I still get enough work that I feel creatively charged. Here's an example of my last commercial shoot. This is one of many billboards that line the highways in Oklahoma City. I love that my work is posted up for everyone to see.


Last week I had headshots for some actors who are talking to some L.A. casting directors for 'Sonny With A Chance'.  That was a treat to shoot those pics for their meeting.

Next on the docket is a calendar for this radio station, which should be fun. And ... I've got a wedding reception this weekend.

So sorry I've not been here much as of late ... but hopefully, that will change very very soon. I'll keep you posted on life in the next few weeks. I'll have some exciting news I can share soon.


Have a great week my friends and keep counting your blessings!!

Comments

Katherine said…
That is beautiful work! Love the photo... sounds like you have a really great and adventurous life!
Kimberly McKay said…
Thanks Katherine. That shoot was fun. It's still so cool seeing the billboards going up all over the metro and surrounding areas. I giggle every time I see my work up close and personal. :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise