cursing at 6?

Recently, I took my son to Build a Bear. We'd never gone before and I felt it would be a great Valentine's gift. And I was right! Little T loved it!

He picked out a fuzzy dog, donned him in an OKC Thunder uniform, and fell in love with 'Skruffy'. He took Skruffy everywhere for the next few days ... even shoving him in his backpack to sneak into school. However, Skruffy messed up and now is homebound.

All I know is that we were out our door a couple days ago - dog in hand. I handed my little guy his chewy sour vitamins and turned to put my shoes on. The thing I know I'm hearing cursing coming from my entryway.

"Stop shidding on my vitamins!" my little guy yells.

"What? What did you say?" I tried to not laugh or start putting on my discipline face. (because I didn't know which one to do)

"Stop shidding on my vitamins!" (rolls his eyes at me) "C'mon Mom ... you know Skruffy sheds!"

I couldn't hold my laughter in - "Ohhhh - shedding. OK - well I wouldn't eat them after that either."

I gave him new vitamins, and we were out the door.

I'm still laughing at my son's dog shidding on his vitamins. My little guy cracks me up.

Hope you're having a great day!!!

Comments

Prav said…
This is a very good and healthy post i think. Good to write and share about. Have a great writing and have a great readership. Thanks...
The Author said…
Very funny! I have to admit about a year ago at dinner I purposefully initiated the "rhyming game" with "Duck" as the first word. The wife and I had a good laugh!

Nice blog :)
Sierra said…
I've enjoyed this post greatly, as well as your others. I recently have started up my own blog, trying to work from home so I can stay with my 5 month old son. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind putting a link for my site on yours! its sierralorraine.com Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise