Still in love...




This week my husband and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary. Who knew nine years could fly by this fast? And it's gonna be ten before I can blink an eye!

Wednesday, we ate a romantic meal by the lake, at of our favorite spots. We enjoyed every bite as we savored each other's company. I was good and had one perfect margarita...and then was bad and had a huge dessert!

Afterward, we took a stroll by the lake, sat on a bench, and relaxed while the sun went down. Sigh! This was the best anniversary yet! And that's something considering last year we spent our eighth in Maui. But that was for someone else's wedding, and we were surrounded by people the whole time. This year it was just the two of us.

On our tenth, I'm thinking of a romantic weekend trip somewhere. So I'm open to suggestions. Can you think of somewhere romantic but not over the top expensive? I'd like to go to Hershey, PA and get a chocolate bath. So please leave me comments on your suggestions for next year.

Thanks!

Kim

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy happy anniversary to the two of you!!!
Rebecca said…
Happy anniversary!! Sounds like a fabulous way to celebrate! I guess it depends how far you're willing to travel. I love Lake Tahoe & my parents love going to Colorado.
Happy Anniversary! I love the idea of a chocolate bath! Love the shoes in the pic!

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Never know what you're gonna get...