Puppy Love

While looking for all kinds of pictures to post on my Facebook wall, I ran across some blasts from the past.

Here is a picture I ran found from the fourth grade. It is of me and my boyfriend, Rob. We were boyfriend/girlfriend for two years in grade school. We went out for all of the fourth and fifth grades and were a hot item. Yeah, whatever that means. I think we held hands and spent as much time as we could together. We mainly just thought the other was cute but thought we were in love and had to have buttons to prove it. 😂




Comments

terri said…
Oh... weren't you CUTE!!!!
Annette Piper said…
I think I've conveniently lost all incriminating pics from my childhood LOL.
Rebecca said…
Aw, so cute! Hope you're all doing well!
Oh my gosh, how cute! My friends have been posting all sorts of photos on FB, I wish I had different hair in Jr. High! But none of boyfriends, might be that I didn't have any! You lucky girl! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise