Literally funny

So every time my son and I drive by our housing edition, he reads the neighborhood sign and tells me to turn in. Today, after I picked him up from school, we passed our housing area on the way to the grocery store. He pointed to our street and told me where I was supposed to turn to go home.

First, I'm amazed that he knew his surroundings so well... well enough to know where we were supposed to be going to get home.

After packing up our groceries, buckling up, and driving off - I thought I'd make sure I'd acknowledge our turn in this time. Right before I turned I said, "Hey do you what I'm turning into?"

I thought I'd get something like this -- "Yeah, our neighborhood."

Nope --- I got (with a smirk no less):

"A roooobot!"

"What?"

"You're turning into a robot, Mommy!"

His little infectious giggle did me in and we laughed all the way home.

I hope you get a giggle out of that today!

Comments

Kate said…
great sense of humor! too cute. those moments must be so special!
terri said…
What a smart and funny little guy!
Annette Piper said…
What a clever lad! And funny too :D
I am Harriet said…
Yikes- a robot?
Cute story.
meleah rebeccah said…
Aw. He is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

Never know what you're gonna get...

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!