I need your photos please -- for Finding Kylie


I've got a project for 'Finding Kylie' that I need your help with. I need ALL of you, who have the book, to take your picture with the book and email it to me. I am in the process of making a photo collage so that I can create a poster for my office. I'm doing it to give me inspiration while I'm writing the sequel.

So if you've got a copy of 'Finding Kylie' -snap a pic and email me at kimberlymckayauthor@gmail.com

If you don't have a copy -- get your own, read it, and take a pic.

I want to see how creative you can be!! Take a pic in front of some city monument with your book up close and personal -- make sure you're in it too!! Take it in the bathroom or at the office - I don't care. Just have fun with it and send it in!

I look forward to receiving them. And if you're needing to know where you can find it, go to Amazon. If you'd rather get it at your local bookstore, you can ask them to order it in for you.


Comments

terri said…
Oh, I've been meaning to do this! Ok... coming up...
Annette Piper said…
What a great idea for inspiration to see your readers in front of you!
mandy said…
That is such a cool idea...

So... Can you give me any tips on how you find creative inspiration? I'm desperate for some!
Kimberly McKay said…
Thanks Ladies!
And a special thank you to Terri for sending me an amazing photo yesterday! I love it that you were on your throne! :) Bathrooms are always fun!

Insiration? To be honest, God gives me so many ideas smack dab in the middle of the night. He wakes me up, my brains starts turning with these wild almost dreams, and once I start typing them out....my own creative juices go from there.

If you're in need Mandy, go somewhere beautiful..the lake at sunset...a playground with laughter...someplace that makes you feel warm. And takes notes on what you see, feel, hear, and smell. Notes on ALL of it, even if it seems insignifacant. Store all your notes in one place and I promise something will come from it!!!
mandy said…
This is so good... And it helps me understand why my creativity just flickers out in late winter. I've been locked indoors for MONTHS and not enough money to travel to inspiring places.
Hmmm...
Maybe movies will take me there...?
Or phone calls with friends?
Stuff that will short-term transport me to another world where I can find glimpses of a life inspiring.
And, also, start writing down what comes to mind when I wake up in the middle of the night. stop ignoring those bursts of creativity! whew - but I like my warm blankets!!
I am Harriet said…
Hi.
Just passing through via MBC.
Have a great day!
Anonymous said…
Okay! I will get to this by the end of the week. *Promise*
I am Harriet said…
Hi There.
Stopping by via MBC.
Today I'm leaving 100 comments.
Wish me luck!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com
meleah rebeccah said…
I am thrilled to be a part of this!

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Never know what you're gonna get...