I need your photos please -- for Finding Kylie


I've got a project for 'Finding Kylie' that I need your help with. I need ALL of you, who have the book, to take your picture with the book and email it to me. I am in the process of making a photo collage so that I can create a poster for my office. I'm doing it to give me inspiration while I'm writing the sequel.

So if you've got a copy of 'Finding Kylie' -snap a pic and email me at: kimberlymckayauthor@gmail.com
If you don't have a copy -- get your own, read it, and take a pic.

I want to see how creative you can be!! Take a pic in front of some city monument with your book up close and personal -- make sure you're in it too!! Take it in the bathroom or at the office - I don't care. Just have fun with it and send it in!

I look forward to receiving them. And if you're needing to know where you can find it...click on the 'Finding Kylie' button on my side bar. It's the direct link to Amazon. If you'd rather get it at your local bookstore, you can ask them to order it in for you. Some Barnes & Nobles in OKC carry them, but go out of stock quickly.

Get to work people! :)
9 comments

Popular Posts