Super is the New Awesome

How cool was the game tonight? How many of you writhed in agony at the many near-missed touchdowns by the Steelers? How many of you were jumping up screaming, "Go Go Go!!!" at the amazing 100-yard touchdown by James Harrison? The crazy attempt by the Steelers to get that last score in? Not once but, twice, and three times finally score... CRAZY!!

My husband is such a freak of nature with his sports addiction in general, let alone when one of his favorite teams is playing. He'll root for the little league...all the way up to the pros. So imagine his anxiety level at tonight's game.

I think hands down - this was the BEST Superbowl ever played. I feel incredibly sad for Kurt Warner, as he's an amazing QB and person, but I'm rejoicing right now for me and my family. Our team won an AWESOME game. The Cards should be proud, not just because they were a part of a game that will go down in history, but because they played really well. Both teams played hard and with heart.

My son before going to bed tonight told me, "I just watched the best game of my life."

I have to agree!

Comments

WeaselMomma said…
That was a fantastic game.
Rebecca said…
It was a good game, kinda slow to start but picked up pace. I was rooting for the Cardinals being the underdog but that 100 yard touchdown after the interception was amazing! Shawn was all over the tv last night LOL
Kate said…
great game! but you've got to admit, a lot of bogus calls by the refs~ I was rooting for the Steelers too, and while I feel bad for Warner, he's already got some SB jewels, so it's all good. What a game! Did you catch the 3-D commercials? That was pretty cool!
Opus #6 said…
Now I feel bad that I missed it.
I am Harriet said…
I thoughts it was suppose to be all about the commercials :)
Annette Piper said…
We don't see the superbowl down here in Australia but it sounds like it was a great game!

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise