Review Me Please

Hey, you guys! As you read my book, I want to invite you to write a review on Amazon. If you have an account through Amazon, you can review my book here!

I hope you'll thoroughly enjoy it, and take the time to jot a few things down for me in order to promote it through Amazon. Thank you!

Tomorrow morning, I have my first book signing at my university library. It's their Homecoming weekend, and part of the festivities is their first alumni book signing event. It's an honor to be asked to be involved. I only have fifteen books to take with me for this one, but I am not worried as most people who want it will hold off for the big event in downtown OKC.


Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill is graciously hosting my launch party on November 20th. If anyone is in OKC that night let me know!

Comments

terri said…
I've said it before, but I am SO proud of you! I'll try to write a review when I finish... you might need to remind me...
Lizzi said…
Hey! Haven't heard from you in forever! CONGRATS on the book - looks amazing. Thanks for commenting ... off to read more about your book ....
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your book.
Bad Momma said…
Awesome! Congrats! You'll have to let me know if you make it to Ohio on your book tour.

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise