Featured Post

Encouraging Words

To me, it's amazing when my 5-year-old comes home talking about the history behind MLK day. When I was in Kindergarten, we learned ou...

Friday, November 07, 2008

Review Me Please

Hey you guys. As you read my book, I want to invite you to write a review on Amazon. If you have an account through Amazon, you can review my book here!

I hope you'll thoroughly enjoy it, and take the time to jot a few things down for me in order to promote it through Amazon. Thank you!

Tomorrow morning, I have my first book signing at my college's library. It's Southern Nazarene University's Homecoming weekend, and part of the festivities is their first almuni book signing event. It's an honor to be asked to be involved. I only have 15 books to take with me for this one, but am not worried as most people who want it will hold off for the big event in downtown OKC.


Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill is graciously hosting my launch party on November 20th. If anyone is in OKC that night let me know!
Post a Comment