Featured Post

Encouraging Words

To me, it's amazing when my 5-year-old comes home talking about the history behind MLK day. When I was in Kindergarten, we learned ou...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fat lip and all ...

So last night my son purposely head butted me, and busted both my top and bottom lip. I keep trying to teach him to be gentle when playing with girls, and his mommy ... but I don't think he's catching on.

This morning, the cuts were barely noticable. Relieved I continued with my day. My little guy stayed home from school today. He's been on anti-biotics, which make him crazy -- I mean really crazy with a capital CCCCCCCCCCC!

We were playing and he shoved up his arm and fist, pretending to knock someone out. Unfortunately for me I turned my head toward him, and into a little fist.

Now I have my first fat lip. I look like I had a collagen injection!

Well, I always wanted sexy full lips. Now I have one!

(I hope it goes down before tonight's book launch party)
Post a Comment