Redemption - Book Style

Do you know how hard it is to write a story from a point of view that you'd never want?

My first book, Finding Kylie, is now out which was from my point of view from 'my' what if story in life. Now the sequel is my task, and it's from the opposing side or point of view. Not that I can't do it, because I've made some extra-ordinary headway in the last two days, but it's definitely interesting to put myself in someone's shoes that want nothing to do with.

So that I don't give anything away in my current book, I won't say too much except that the main character's name is Chastity. She finds some things out in her life and about some family ties that she's not sure she wants or now needs to know. This book takes her on her journey in many ways to discover about life and love through her mother's hidden journals, found after her mother's, Kylie's, funeral.

This new book, Facing Redemption, is from a totally different vantage point, told from the black sheep of the family. It's a daunting task but a challenge worth taking to show that even the worst of us, with a changed heart, deserve the chance to face redemption.

Stay tuned for more...

Comments

terri said…
You amaze me! I can barely get a few paragraphs out for a decent blog post much less write a book! or TWO! or THREE! I'm definitely curious!
Anonymous said…
Wow. I am really impressed and ever so jealous. I wish I could just buckle down and finish my own book one of these days. (sigh)

Anyway....CONGRATS to you.

I am definitely interested in reading YOUR book! I just read about it in the side bar and I think its going to be a fascinating read.

w0000000000t!
WeaselMomma said…
interest peaked.

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise