WOW/MOM

Wornoutwoman = WOW or MOM (take your pic...either applies!)

I think today I need a mommy day. All moms, even the really really good ones (and I'm not claiming to be one of those), need a break now and then.

Lately I've had a lot going on...which has added some slight stress.

-- I've quit my career to find a job that allows me to work around my son's schedule.
Don't get me wrong...this has been a really really good move for our family. Our family time has more quality and quantity..... but changed our finances for the worse.

-- My sister's getting married....all good stuff happening there, but there are still some little stresses that my mother's feeling, which effects us all. And with 1 1/2 to D-day, for an outdoor wedding...and it being completely rainy and wet...my mom is getting a little more stressed....which is stressing me out.

-- My son lately is earning my childhood nickname, radio. They called me that because I'd talk and they couldn't turn me off! My little one, adorable as he is...will NOT STOP TALKING. He's reporting everything to me in spades.

-- My husband has been out of town for 2 days/nights, which leaves me with no sleep as I'm not comfortable without him here at night. I used to have my dog with me when he left town, and now that Hershey's passed....well it's too quiet and I can't sleep.
I'm soooooo grouchy. Can you tell from reading this post???

Let's just say---I for sure am looking forward to the pedicures I have scheduled for my sister's wedding party at the spa. I need a WOW break and some MOM time!

Now in the mean time, can we make the Wii stop playing that incessant circus-like music??? AHHH!

Now I'm off to church, to volunteer in my weekly Wednesday night with 18 hyper 5 year olds. DOUBLE AHHHHHH!
10 comments

Popular Posts