Time to Slow Down

Today's my day off, and I'm relaxing this morning. My son is asleep and hopefully on the mend.
He had an allergic reaction to his antibiotics yesterday. He's rejecting more of them as he goes along...just like me. I'm allergic to most of them too.

Please pray that we get his health figured out today. We've got a doctor's appointment to follow up after this weekend's emergency room visit.

As of now...
The weather today is completely fallish. I'm in my PJ's, the house is quiet, and I got good sleep last night. So at this moment...I can relax. It's a good morning.

This week has been so hectic that it is so nice to take some time to slow down and do nothing. And wait for next week's ramp up for my sister's wedding. That means... people in town, activities to plan, pictures to work on, and energy abound, which I'm so excited for. Seeing my sister happy with the man that loves her so much is such a huge blessing.

I'll leave you today with one quote from my son, who said this when meeting two of his great-great uncles this week for the first time.

"Mom, they're a lot older than Papa. That means they're going to heaven REAL soon, right?"

If only he hadn't blurted that out in front of them loudly, instead of whispering it in my ear.

Comments

Oh my! Heaven real soon - aiiiii ! I am looking forward to it - but not in any rush! lol will keep remmbering him in prayer.
Kimberly McKay said…
:) Thanks Papa. I appreciate you and Mama!
Anonymous said…
Enjoy the break my dear - they come so few and far between - and when you are famous you will have even less time....
Footyman said…
Children are so innocent, aren't they! Have a good break! And I pray that the doc will give an accurate assessment of your little one, and that it is a good report ;)
Kimberly McKay said…
The doctor actually gave an assessment totally opposite from the ER doctor...

WHew....I can relax a little now knowing my son isn't as bad as that ignorant ER doctor thought.

Thanks for the sweet comments!
mandy said…
HEHEHEHE!!!! I don't have kids, but I LOVE hearing what others' have to say about the world!
Anonymous said…
Oh gosh! He is too smart for his own good, LOL!
Anonymous said…
Sending Prayers to your FUNNY child.

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise