Jury Prep

Preparing for tomorrows jury selection process:

1) Buy books to read for the day (check)

2) Go to ATM to get enough money per day for parking and food (check)

3) Pull out old BON JOVI t-shirt to wear in court (check) --they said business casual. Does that mean no jeans??

4) Get snacks for the day in case I get hungry (check)

5) Take my note pad to write notes for next manuscript (check)

6) Remember Jury Summons with my info on it (check)

and, finally...

7) Get some sleep as I have wake up early. Seriously? Eight a.m. on the dot in a courthouse?

8) Remember to leave early enough to buy McD's vanilla iced coffee (check)


Needless to say ... I may not post for a few days as I may be sequestered or stuck in court. Yay! It sounds like so much fun! Wanna trade??

Comments

terri said…
I LOVE the fact that you plan to wear your Bon Jovi t-shirt! You are too funny. My guess is that you might spend a good portion of your time just waiting to see if they'll even call you. Having a good book or two to read is a good plan and maybe you'll get a chance to write without too much distraction.
Kimberly McKay said…
Someone told me yesterday that they could charge me with 'contempt of court' if I'm not dressed appropriately. BUT what is appropriate?
WeaselMomma said…
Maybe you will at least get a funny post out of the deal. Good luck.
I think my defense attorney wants to select you. Please find me innocent!! I really was setup!!
Anonymous said…
I would LOVE to have Jury Duty. On a real major case. That would rule.
So, yeah. Lets trace!

I can't get over how 'prepared you are. That list is perfect. I might even print it in case I am ever on Jury Duty.
Unknown said…
Wow.. you've thought of everything! Talk about thorough! I'm usually bored out of my mind and famished! LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise