Preparing for tomorrows jury selection process:
1) Buy books to read for the day (check)
2) Go to ATM to get enough money per day for parking and food (check)
3) Pull out old BON JOVI T-shirt to wear in court (check) --they said business casual. Does that mean no jeans??
4) Get snacks for the day in case I get hungry (check)
5) Take my note pad to write notes for next manuscript (check)
6) Remember Jury Summons with my info on it (check)
7) Get some sleep as I have wake up eaaarrrrrlllleeeee.
Seriously? 8 a.m. on the dot in a court house? I usually wake up at 7:30 a.m. every day. That reminds me ...
8) Remember to leave early enough to buy McD's vanilla iced coffee (check)
Needless to say ... I may not post for a few days as I may be sequestered or stuck in court. Yay! Sounds like so much fun! Wanna trade??
To me, it's amazing when my 5-year-old comes home talking about the history behind MLK day. When I was in Kindergarten, we learned ou...
This past week I watched Undercover Boss , which featured Retro Fitness and one employee in particular, who got fired. Normally Undercover ...
So I've been avoiding the news and all social media for a while. There's just too much hate seething from every aspect, ever...