Featured Post

Encouraging Words

To me, it's amazing when my 5-year-old comes home talking about the history behind MLK day. When I was in Kindergarten, we learned ou...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jury Prep

Preparing for tomorrows jury selection process:

1) Buy books to read for the day (check)

2) Go to ATM to get enough money per day for parking and food (check)

3) Pull out old BON JOVI T-shirt to wear in court (check) --they said business casual. Does that mean no jeans??

4) Get snacks for the day in case I get hungry (check)

5) Take my note pad to write notes for next manuscript (check)

6) Remember Jury Summons with my info on it (check)

& finally

7) Get some sleep as I have wake up eaaarrrrrlllleeeee.

Seriously? 8 a.m. on the dot in a court house? I usually wake up at 7:30 a.m. every day. That reminds me ...

8) Remember to leave early enough to buy McD's vanilla iced coffee (check)


Needless to say ... I may not post for a few days as I may be sequestered or stuck in court. Yay! Sounds like so much fun! Wanna trade??
Post a Comment