My new redneck pool!


Yeehaw! I live in Oklahoma. It's now official, because I have a red neck pool. If you listen to the last post, you can hear my son's excitement over our INTEX pool. It's so very cool though! By the way, before you make too much fun of me with this pic--I had just been splashed with some very cold water!

Having this pool, not only has given my son more water confidence in just two days, but it's allowed my pasty white skin to get some sun....sun I've not seen in a while. Here are some pics for your enjoyment!


Comments

wfbdoglover said…
Lucky you guys! I hope you have fun!!

We joined the JCC around the time my son was your son's age. It is amazing how quick they take to water. It is a good feeling for us too!!

Glad you had nice weather this weekend to enjoy!
Anonymous said…
who cares if it is a 'redneck' pool! At least you guys are having a BLAST and keeping cool.

Good For You!!
Anonymous said…
ha you crack me up -a
Pool Party time! This is so cool!
Kiara Sultan said…
hey babes....

Congratulations on the pool!!!

Slap some olive oil.. to get a great tan... Well it works for me cause it gives me a gold-brown,the way I like it.. Suntan lotion gives me weird uneven colour.

Your boy looks like hes havin splashin good time..

Nice bikini by the way :)I love red and black
Rebecca said…
Looks like fun! I was thinking about getting a little pool but I think I'm just getting a slip n slide. Don't forget the sunscreen!
Linda S said…
It's a large container of water, what more could you ask for? Preppy that I am, I'll never pass judgement! great blog!
Kimberly McKay said…
I agree! Hmmmm....preppy? Most of my friends are preppy, so you're in good company. I think I'm more sporty.

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise