Yes I'm still here..

I'm not avoiding any of you guys, I promise. It's just been busy with my son's birthday (yesterday...sigh) and work drama. Life has been in overdrive for me here in Oklahoma.

I'm taking two days off from work after a blow-up between my boss and me.  I need some time away to re-evaluate, re-charge, and get back in the game on Monday.

Be patient while I take a re-charge and a chill pill for a couple of days.

I promised my blogger buddy, Tam, I'd post about my son's birth and haven't even gotten to that yet. So that's to come...now that's a nail biter! Have a wonderful week you guys!

Love to you all...

Comments

Ugh. I had a job once where I was constantly doing battle with my boss. Don't miss it at all.

Hope the next 2 days are revitalizing and enjoyable!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you need the break. I hope it brings you the re-charging that you need!
Rebecca said…
I'm sorry you've had a rough time at work. I'm glad you're taking the time to recharge and hope that other ventures are going well for you. ((hugs)) You know where to find me if you ever want to chat. Happy Birthday to your son!
Anonymous said…
Take the break.. we all need one .. your family is much more important.. we will be here!!

Happy Birthday to your boy!!
Anonymous said…
I hate when life gets in the way of blogging!
Had a boss like that - unfortunately, I have probably been a boss like that!
Anonymous said…
Hey, everyone needs a break now and again... and with a name like wornoutwoman, well... we had to see it coming, no? ;)

Happy weekend.

blog hop hop hoppin....
Anonymous said…
Hope you're relaxing! Miss ya!

Happy Blog Hoppin' Friday!
"Margarita Mom"

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise