Crazy Dayz


So I'm really in a good mood today. Not that I'm not most days, but we all know some days are better than others. Usually, most working moms get really worn out, pretty fast.

Lately, though God has blessed me with so much peace. Not only has He graced me with a better outlook, but He's provided some really good things at work for me. I made the top 25 for my region for the last quarter, which I wasn't expecting. That was a huge surprise. Plus I sold my first contract today for a new beta product that my company has. I'm one of 30 people in the whole company to have signed a deal on it so far. God is so good. I want to shout at the top of my lungs today.....yippee!

On top of all this, it's been really hectic at work. (Then again...when is anyone's work not hectic?) It's just been a little more crazy than normal. All I can do is laugh...especially when my husband has commented at dinner, "I call you and all I hear is: Hey babe..how's your day...Ooops that's my other line....got to go! I swear it happened five times today!" He just laughs at me.

Being overloaded, crazily enough, is good. It makes the day pass quickly, although when you work part from home you never leave the office, and it means my pipeline is growing. And all that means is more opportunity to make a living! Amen...that's what we need around here...more ways to pay our bills!

I added a crazy pic on today's post, b/c lately I feel a little surreal! Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Rebecca said…
I'm glad things have been busy for you, sounds like a good busy. Congrats on making top 25 for last quarter & one of the first 30 to sign that new deal. How exciting for you! It seems that you have a great outlook on things and keep things pretty well balanced. I hope you have another great day today and enjoy your weekend!
Congratulations on you doing so well at your job! It's good days like these that make the bad days a little easier to get through.
Kimberly McKay said…
Amen to that! Although today I was completely worn out from this week's hectic pace. I'm gonna have to hit it hard Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Bathroom Etiquette

Facing Redemption