ONE last trip

Okay, Sunday I leave for one last trip! I think this is the most I've traveled for any job ever! Four weeks straight I've been going...going...gone!

I won a trip for our annual bash, so a lot of us will be celebrating for 4 days next week. It will be all business attire or business casual.....bummer! I would like to be comfortable, but being dressed for work isn't always so.

I will be more regular in my blogs once I'm back. I've been too busy to sit and write as I've been driving my arse off or flying somewhere for the last month.

By the way, last time I got home from Savannah...I came home to a big WELCOME HOME banner with balloons and streamers. My son has already told me he wants to have another surprise party for me when I get home this time.

I can't wait to sneak in at midnight and wait for him to wake up to yell, "surprise"!

Comments

Rebecca said…
Aw, sweet, you are missed! Have fun on this trip, even in the business & business casual attire. I hope you get a break from the rain!

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise