Featured Post

Encouraging Words

To me, it's amazing when my 5-year-old comes home talking about the history behind MLK day. When I was in Kindergarten, we learned ou...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Adnoid Removal...personal experiences please!

My son's scheduled to get tubes placed in his ears, and get his adnoids removed in about 2 weeks. He's not had bad ear infections. He's only had 6 in 4 years, however he's got fluid behind his ear drums that won't drain. And this fluid is causing hearing loss, which hopefully will reverse when the tubes are put in place.

His adnoids are so swollen that they're blocking his nasal passages, which is causing him to gag and have breathing issues.

I've heard mixed reviews about the surgery and the recovery from mom's I know. Can you all please put your two cents in so I can get more feedback?? I need some help here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Post a Comment