Shower time humor

Before I go on my trip, I will leave you with this story. Of course, my son is always serious, but I always find him so funny. Like all loving parents, I'm biased.

Last night, my son was taking his shower. I detached the shower spray to hold and shower himself off with. I let him stand in there on his own for a while to gain more independence, but I always stay within earshot just in case.

As I heard him singing, I asked if he was doing okay. My husband walked in and whispered, "You'll never guess what he's in there doing!" I raised an eyebrow in wait and he laughed, "He's got the showerhead turned toward his chest, and he told me that he was giving Jesus a drink because Jesus was thirsty!"

I shook my head...there my son goes again. Thinking so literally. Of course, the water should be shooting at his heart...because Jesus lives there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Priceless!
Rebecca said…
Aw, that is too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise