Rocking Blogger Girly Award....I love anything pink!


Terri Terri Quite Contrary who is one of my favorite blogging queens gave me the very special gift of the "The Rockin’ Girl Blogger Award"!

Since I love reading her daily, it's an honor to receive this from her.
She always has a crazy spin on something and her quirky sense of humor has me bent over sideways in laughter.

She wrote:
Worn Out Woman A wonderful mom with a heart of gold and inspiring faith in God.

Okay, Terri....**I'm blushing**...thank you very much!

My intent with this page was to give everyone a laugh from time to time, but mainly to inspire those women who feel overwhelmed. Most out there can't imagine ever having any energy again. You know the moms, who work full-time and slave to their families to boot. The ones who are so drained that they've lost their sight of what they want for themselves. It's only about everyone else.

I wanted a page that would let them know how inspiring life can be, even when pulled in 100 different directions. Getting burnt out is okay...just take life one step at a time. If you don't look or yearn to be so far in the future...and live 'in the moment', life can be pretty beautiful. I live the beauty of tired mommies life on purpose. Each day is full of purpose to give thanks for everything I have...even the struggles. God helps me through it all, and I want to encourage every mom out there to do the same!

Who do I lovingly bestow this award to? Well, that's pretty easy:

A Not So Desperate Housewife A beautiful wife and mother whose blog inspires me daily that someone can have it all.

Mama Lyn's Flava A sassy bogging chick whose sight I can't get enough of.


Sky Windows A thoughtful touching heart who has so much to give to the world and her family.

If you've been tagged...place this pretty in pink badge on your site and scream at the tops of your lungs----WAHOO!

Then post your blog and bestow it to others that you feel inspire you!

Comments

Rebecca said…
WAHOO!! Thanks for the award! ;) I put it up on my blog and will post about it soon, promise! I'm trying to get all my vacation stuff straightened out.
Rebecca said…
So I finally posted about this. :) Thanks again.
Anonymous said…
I am so sorry. I saw I was given this award and I am so appreciative of it, but life with Ambriel has pretty much got me drained.

Thank you. You deserve the award =)

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Never know what you're gonna get...