a little humor for the day

My son has definitely got the teasing thing down pat. He even does it with the cut of his eyes and a coy smile.

Man, ladies...WATCH out! He's gonna be a lady killer and he's complimentary to boot! He knows the exact moment when to tell me how beautiful I am, which always makes my day.

The other day we had one roll of toilet paper in the house. Obviously, it was time for me to get to the grocery store. He ran to his bathroom to go and ran back to me asking for a roll. I gave him mine from my bathroom and watched his eyes get real big.

He told me, "but Mommy now you won't have any!"

I told him not to worry he could have it, and he ran back to do his business. A couple of hours later, nature did it's calling for me and I jotted to the bathroom. I sat down, went pee, and looked to my left...no toilet paper.

I yelled for my son and he dutifully came running to my bedroom door. I told him I needed some toilet paper, and asked if he would bring me back the roll from his bathroom. He smiled that smile and shook his head. I asked again...patiently because I knew he was teasing me. He shook his head.

I said, "Okay, maybe not the whole roll. Tear off 4 squares for me, please?"
He turned to the doorknob where I had some personal laundry drying, picked up my bra, and cocked his head. He gave me that look and smiled when saying, "Here...you can use this!"

At this point, I was a little exasperated. I blurted out his full name and he knew I meant business. He ran off and came back with 2 tissues from the kleenex box. He still wouldn't bring me his toilet paper.

He laughed all the way back to me and giggled non stop. He thought it was so funny to hold me captive on the toilet. If he weren't so cute, I would not have laughed along with him.

Comments

Mommy's Getaway said…
Oooweee! He is a smart one! Watch Mom - he is already giving you a run for your money!! I can't wait to read more about him...in about 10 years...LOL!
Rebecca said…
He can't spare a square? Ha, that's great stuff. I know just what you mean. They sure are lucky they're cute sometimes.
Anonymous said…
Their ability to make us laugh at the most inopportune moments is what saves them in the end!
Kimberly McKay said…
He's definitely going to give me a run for my money...he's outsmarting me at 4! Too scary!
Anonymous said…
Stinker!

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Redemption

Never know what you're gonna get...

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!